The Street Project Foundation wants you to live the life of your dreams
Digital Amazons is a three weeks workshop for young women gifted in different areas of the creative arts. Participants will be trained by experts in Storytelling, Video Content Creation, Graphics Design, Photography, Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Project Management and Enterprise Development.
Thereafter, they will be matched with mentors and placed on internships in advertising agencies including Media and other Creative Organizations. The goal is to enable Young Women turn their innate creative talents into an enterprise that will guarantee them a sustainable livelihood.
Who Should Apply
- Females aged 18 to 25 years old
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must have a creative talent
- Must be Nigerian
- Must posses data enabled smartphones/Laptop
- Application Deadline: June 17th 2019
- Call for Interview: June 28th 2019
- Notification of Selection: July 1st 2019
- Second Cohort runs: July 8th- July 26th 2019
Criteria For Selection
- Applicant must write a compelling motivation statement of not less than 200 words and not more than 500 words on ‘Why they should become a Digital Amazon’
- Applicant must upload or attach video, audio, written document or image of their creative work.
How To Apply
- Visit The Official Website
- Complete the form
- You will receive a confirmation of submission
This Opportunity is brought to you by the Street Project Foundation In collaboration with Women in Advertising.